[former] Elim Christian Fellowship Chapel, Lower Galdeford, Ludlow
This building was originally built as the Barracks of the Salvation Army in 1888. Since then the facade has been completely altered and covered with render, but a small part of the original datestone remains, dating the building to 1888. The building was used by the Elim Christian Fellowship in 2002, but they have moved and the building is now used for commercial purposes.
Grid ref: SO 513747