[former] Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Lower Broad Street, Ludlow
This Wesleyan Methodist Chapel is the forerunner of the present Methodist Chapel in Broad Street, built in 1879, q.v. This chapel was erected in 1800 and considerably enlarged and improved in 1835 and re-opened on 2nd December of that year. In 1851 it had seating for 500 worshippers. It had 137 attenders at its morning service and 344 at its evening service, excluding 63 Sunday scholars. It is now a private residence.Click here for a view of the side of the chapel.