[former] Congregational Chapel, Lyth Hill
A site for a chapel was given to the Congregationalists and the chapel built soon afterwards with assistance from Sir Richard Hill of Hawkstone. The chapel was licensed at Q.S. in October 1787. In 1851 the chapel had 120 free sittings for worshippers, and had 40 worshippers at their afternoon service on Census Sunday 30 March 1851. The chapel was repaired in 1876, and a Sunday school established in 1880. Services were last recorded there in 1930. The chapel has been converted to residential use since then.