[former] Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Madeley Hill Road, Madeley Wood
This early Wesleyan Methodist chapel was erected in 1777 by John Fletcher of Madeley. The chapel has a tablet over the doorway but it is without inscription and there is a lunette in the gable above. The chapel continued in use until it was replaced by a new large chapel on the opposite side of the road in 1837. The building in 2004 was used as the offices of Nicol Jones & Lomax, landscape architects.
Grid ref: SJ 678035