[former] "Zion" Methodist New Connexion Chapel, Madeley Wood
This chapel was built in 1827 and opened in 1828. In the 1851 Religious Census it was reported that there were sittings for 160 worshippers. There were 80 worshippers at their morning service on Census Sunday, 30 in the afternoon and 120 in the evening, plus 30 Sunday scholars in the morning and 35 in the afternoon. The chapel was rebuilt in 1876. About 1880 they were reported to have had an attendance of about 70 worshippers and a membership of about 20. The chapel closed in 1900 due to lack of support, the last service was held on Sunday 28 October 1900. The building went to ruin after WW1 and no longer exists.