[former] Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Madeley Hill Road, Madeley Wood
This large & impressive chapel was built in 1837 to replace the old chapel on the opposite side of Madeley Hill Road. The inscription on the plaque reads "WESLEYAN CHAPEL/ MDCCCXXXVII". The chapel had seating for 700 worshippers, and at their morning service on Census Sunday 30 March 1851 had 245 people at their morning service and 495 at their evening one, together with 475 children at their Sunday School in the morning. By 2004 the chapel was no longer used for religious purposes but was converted to residential use, & called "The Old Chapel House".