Primitive Methodist Chapel, Marsh Green
This little chapel was built in 1841. It has a later porch added at the front. The commemorative stone reads: "PRIMITIVE/ METHODIST/ CHAPEL/ MDCCCXLI". In 1851 it had seating for 120 worshippers. On Census Sunday 30 March 1851 there were 43 worshippers at their afternoon service and 46 at their evening one. The chapel is in good condition & is still used by the Methodist Church in 2016. There is no burial ground attached.
Grid ref: SJ 608142.