[former] Independent Methodist Chapel, Shropshire Street, Market Drayton
Two cottages were adapted and made into a chapel in 1885 for this congregation. In 1901 the chapel was reportedly "completely transformed, an entirely new front being put in, new windows and doors, the inside re-decorated and otherwise beautified, the whole making a great improvement to Shropshire Street." The building was restored in 1978. The chapel closed in 1991. The building is no longer used for religious purposes and was de-registered as a place of worship on 8th August 1994. In 2002 the building was being used as "The Old Chapel Bed Centre".
Grid. ref: SJ 675340