[former] Melverley Congregational Chapel
This chapel (with a residence attached ) was built in 1842. In 1851 it had seating for 80 people. On Census Sunday 30 March 1851 there were 30 worshippers at their afternoon service and 46 at their evening one. There were also 39 Sunday School attenders in the morning. Due to a lack of membershisp the chapel closed in the later 19th century, but was repaired and re-opened in 1896. The building was converted to a cottage & refenestrated sometime during the 20th century.
Grid ref: SJ 331183