Primitive Methodist Chapel, Minsterley
This brick-built chapel was erected in 1924, replacing a previous one built in 1850 on a different site at The Grove. In the 1851 Census on 30th March, the old chapel had 60 worshippers at its afternoon service and 69 at its evening one, as well as 35 & 18 children at their two Sunday school services. The chapel had seating for 224 worshippers. Old O.S. maps show that it had a burial ground attached. The modern chapel is still in use by the Methodist Church in 2018.
Grid ref: SJ 373052.