[former] Montford Bridge Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
The first Wesleyan chapel on this site was erected in 1826. In 1851 an average of 50 people attended their afternoon and evening Sunday services. This was replaced by the current building in 1881. The chapel closed c. 1967 and had been converted to residential use by 2004, and has been altered internally and externally. For a view of the gable-end entrance, click here.