SHROPSHIRE NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS

Morda Primitive Methodist Chapel
Morda Primitive Methodist Chapel
This small chapel of polychrome brick was erected in 1871. A small hall has been erected next to it, probably built betwen the wars. Services are still held in the chapel in 2017.

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

To return to the main page, click here