[former] Mossey Green United Methodist Free Chapel
The United Methodist Free Churches built this small polychrome brick chapel in 1873. The commemorative datestone has the inscription "UNITED METHODIST FREE CHURCH 1873" on it. It was extended at the back in 1904 in the same style. The chapel was licensed for the solemnization of marriages on 11th August 1947. Worship ceased in 1971 and the building was de-registered as a place of worship on 28 January 1972. The building was sold in 2000 and was derelict by 2003 but seemed about to be renovated.