[former] Moston Primitive Methodist Chapel, Stanton on Hine Heath
This chapel was erected in 1885. It closed c. 1955-8 and was sold c. 1964. By 2002 it had been converted to residential use. The lettering on the datestone on the front of the chapel has been erased, except for the date.
Grid ref: SJ 562260.
For a view of the chapel in previous years, click here.