[former] The Nabb Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Wrockwardine Wood, Telford
A nonconformist building at the Nabb was licensed at the county quarter sessions in July 1813 which may refer to this chapel. The Wesleyan Methodists built a chapel at The Nabb c.1815 and it was in the Wellington Wesleyan Methodist circuit from 1817 onwards. The chapel was enlarged in 1836. In the 1851 Religious Census it was reported that the chapel contained about 300 sittings. No service was held in the morning in March 1851 but there were 130 worshippers at their afternoon service and 70 in the evening, plus 32 and 24 Sunday scholars respectively at their services. The chapel closed in 1863 and the congregation moved to a new chapel in St. Georges.