[former] Newcastle on Clun Primitive Methodist Chapel
This former Primitive Methodist chapel is now represented by a plaque on a garden wall, commemorating its former existence. After meeting in Newcastle since the 1840s, the congregation built a chapel in 1891 after they bought a piece of land on 30 June 1891. The chapel closed in 1984 and the building was sold.
Grid ref: SJ 249823