[former] Providence Primitive Methodist Chapel, New Invention, near Clun
This polychrome brick chapel was built in 1864 & licensed for the solemnization of marriages on 27th June 1961. It closed in the 1980s & by 2002 it had been converted to residential use. It has an ornate commemorative date stone in the gable, which reads: PROVIDENCE/ PRIMITIVE/ METHODIST/ CHAPEL/ AD/ 1864.
Grid ref: SO 294767

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

To return to the main page, click here