[former] Newton on the Hill Presbyterian [Welsh Calvinistic Methodist] Chapel,
Little is known about this chapel yet, but it was built in 1895. The memorial stone laying took place on 27th September of that year. It is not known when it ceased to be used for religious purposes but by 2005 it had been converted into two houses.
Grid ref: SJ 485235