[former] Noneley Primitive Methodist Chapel, Loppington
The foundation stones of this chapel were laid in April 1872. It appears on the 1880 and 1900 Ordnance Survey maps but by 1924 it had gone, so it must have closed and been demolished. It was situated a little way north of the hamlet of Noneley, and south-east of the village of Loppington, on a plot next to Shays Cottage.
Grid ref: SJ 478287