[former] Norbury Primitive Methodist Chapel
Before the erection of this chapel the local Primitive Methodists met in a cottage. This little gothic chapel was built of Norbury limestone with Bath stone quoins, in 1869 by Mr Gough of Bishop's Castle. The foundation stones were laid in September 1869; £150 was donated on the day. The commemorative inscription in the gable reads "Primitive Methodist Chapel erected 1869". It was still in use as a chapel until it closed sometime in the 1990s, & by April 2005 it had been converted to a house. The building was de-registered as a place of worship in March 2016.
Grid ref: SO 364928