Northwood Primitive Methodist Chapel, in the parish of Wem
This chapel was erected in 1860 & opened on 25 November. The date stone reads: "PRIMITIVE METHODIST/ Jubilee Chapel/ 1860/ The land kindly given/ by W. Williams". The building measured 27 ft by 18 ft, and contained 8 rising pews and a rostrum. The chapel is still in use in 2017.
Grid ref: SJ466333