Norton in Hales Primitive Methodist Chapel
This small chapel was built in 1835. In 1851 it had seating for about 100 worshippers. On Census Sunday there were 30 people at their afternoon service and 36 at their evening one. The chapel has ceased to be used for religious worship. It has been considerably altered and extended in modern times & by 2005 it was a house, called "Chapel House". For a view from the right-hand end, click here.
Grid ref: SJ 702386