Salvation Army Worship and Community Halls, Oakengates
Salvationists are known to have been meeting in a Barracks in Oakengates by January 1885. A new barracks was opened in December 1891.
A modern building (in the picture) is situated at the junction of Station Road, Lion Street and Stafford Road, to the south-east of Oakengates town centre. The stone laying took place in November 2001.
Grid ref: SJ 696107