[former] [former] "Bethesda" Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Station Road, Oakengates
The Wesleyan Methodists bought the chapel from the United Methodist Free Church and it opened on Sunday 16 June 1878. The building was very near to the railway line and station & other industrial buildings, which probably accounts for its demise, as it closed in 1908.

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

To return to the main page, click here