[former] Bethesda Methodist New Connexion Chapel, Station Road, Oakengates
The Methodist New Connexion is reported to have been meeting in the south side of Oakengates in the 1850s. In 1856 they built this chapel which they sold to the Wesleyans in 1878. The Wesleyans officially opened the chapel on the 16th June 1878 and they continued using it until its closure in 1908. There is as yet no photograph of this chapel and it has now been demolished.