[former] Obley Primitive Methodist Chapel

This chapel was built in 1880 at a crossroads in a remote location. The building was sold in 1970, & is now converted to residential use.
Grid ref: SJ 331781

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

To return to the main page, click here