[former] Bethesda Primitive Methodist Chapel, Old Park, Dawley
This chapel, situated at the corner of Park Lane & Old Coppice Grange, was built in 1857 on land given by the Old Park Iron Company. The foundation stone was laid on the 1st of July; it was expected to be completed in August 1857. The chapel closed c. 1963 & was de-registered as a place of worship on 27th February 1964. The building is still extant and in a good condition in 2018 but it is not clear what it is used for.
For a view of the side & back of the building, click here. For a view of the datestone, click here. For a view of the postbox on the front of the building, click here.
Grid ref: SJ 689096