SHROPSHIRE NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS

[former] Oswestry Wesleyan Reformers meeting place [former] Wesleyan Reformers meeting place, Oswestry
The Wesleyan Reformers opened a room as a place of worship in Salop Road, near the Welsh Walls, formerly occupied by the Welsh Wesleyans, on the 7th December 1856. Soon afterwards they joined with others to form the United Methodist Free Church, and by 1873 their chapel, a "tin tabernacle" was in Castle Street.

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

To return to the main page, click here