[former] United Methodist Free Church, Overley Hill|
This chapel was built in 1858 and opened on 14th November of that year. It was described at the time as "neat and commodious". Instrumental in its erection was Mr Capsey, many members of whose family were subsequently very active in the chapel's affairs. On the 8th May 1876 the chapel was registered for the solemnization of marriages. In March 1893 the congregation bought and installed a new American organ in the chapel. The chapel was still in existence in 1906 but had closed by 1935 when it was de-registered as a place of worship. The chapel was demolished sometime after 1945.
Grid ref: SJ 6080 1083