SHROPSHIRE'S NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS

[former] Paddol Green Primitive Methodist Chapel [former] Paddol Green Primitive Methodist Chapel,
This little chapel is now totally derelict & boarded up. It is not yet known when it closed. The chapel had been built in 1864. The inscription reads "PRIMITIVE/ METHODIST CHAPEL/ ERECTED 1864/ THEY SHALL PROSPER/ THAT TRUST IN/ THE LORD
Grid ref: SJ 495324

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

To return to the main page, click here