Pant Congregational Chapel
This chapel was built in 1907 for the Congregationalists on the main road through Pant. It presumably replaced the earlier chapel built down by the railway station. It joined the United Reformed Church. The building had a room or rooms below the chapel. By October 2006 it had closed and was up for sale and under offer. It was subsequently converted to residential uses and has recently (2016) been put up for sale.
Grid ref: SJ 278224