Pant Primitive Methodist Chapel
After meeting in two local cottages for 40 years, the congregation built this chapel in 1865-6 (33 ft x 24 ft), at a total cost of £422. The foundation stones were laid on 24 August 1865 and the first service took place on 8 April 1866. A new porch, corridor and Sunday school was built at the front & right-hand side in 1907. The Sunday School has a tablet inscribed "Centenary School 1907". There is no burial ground attached. The chapel is still in use today (2016).
Grid ref: SJ 272218