[former] Pave Lane Primitive Methodist Chapel, Sheriffhales
This chapel was built by the Primitive Methodists in 1862 and held its first service on Sunday 12th October of that year. It was used by them until 1883, when it fell into disuse. Between 1886-9 it was rented to the Brethren. From then it remained closed except for the occasional, unsuccessful, attempt at a revival. The chapel was sold by the Primitive Methodists in 1928 and has been altered considerably since then. It is reported to have been used as a tea-room at one time. In 2002 the building was part of an old people's home.
Grid ref: SJ 756171