Mount Zion Primitive Methodist Chapel, Pennerley
This chapel, rendered and painted white, was erected in 1869 in a remote location by the Primitive Methodists. There was no board outside in 2002, but it was not converted to any other use. The interior had a gallery opposite the pulpit, and pews still in place. In April 2005 the chapel was up for sale, but with planning permission for a workshop only. However, by 2017 it had been converted to residential use.
Grid ref: SJ 356992