Pickstock Grange Primitive Methodist Chapel
After preaching in cottages and the open air for some time, the Primitive Methodist built a little chapel here in 1867 at a cost of 164 16s. 2½.. The chapel was built of brick and measured 27 by 24 ft. and was fitted up with a rostrum and six pews and forms. The chapel opened on the 3rd November 1867. Due to its remote location the chapel lost members and attenders and finally closed in 1884. It was sold in 1886 and subsequently demolished.