SHROPSHIRE'S NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS
Pontesbury Hill Apostolic Chapel
This wooden chapel was built in 1926 and was still in use c.1968. It is not now used for religious purposes, but as a store room and is in a very poor condition.
Grid ref: SJ 396055.
All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.
To return to the main page,