[former] Zion Primitive Methodist Chapel, Pontesbury Hill
This chapel was built in 1845-6 & registered with the county quarter sessions on 13th November 1846 by the trustees Edward Davies & George Beady. On the 25th October 1846 the chapel was registered for solemnising marriages. The building has rendered walls and a three bay front. In 1851 the chapel had seating for 120 worshippers. On Census Sunday 30 March 1851 there were 49 worshippers at their afternoon service and 47 at their evening one. They had 43 children at their afternoon Sunday School. It ceased to be used as a chapel in the 1960s or 1970s. Since then tt has been converted to residential use. The building was only de-registered as a place of worship in March 2016.
Grid ref: SJ 398057.