[former] Poynton Green Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
[former] Poynton Green Wesleyan Methodist Chapel

Land to build a chapel in Poynton Green was acquired in 1854, but it was not until 1857 that a chapel was built. This first chapel was replaced by a new brick-built chapel (in this picture) erected in 1885. The chapel was closed in 1989 and sold by 1991. It is still in good condition, but its use is uncertain.
Grid ref: SJ 565187.

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

To return to the main page, click here