Prees Green Methodist Chapel
This chapel, with a burial ground attached, was built in 1933. The foundation stones were laid on 19th April 1933 and the opening services were held on 30th August following. It was registered for the solemnization of marriages on 2nd December 1936. It is still in use as a Methodist chapel in 2020. It replaced a previous chapel erected c.1843 on a different site. The old chapel was sold for £10, and its site for £100.
Grid ref: SJ 562317