[former] Preeshenlle Congregational Chapel
This chapel, with its own burial ground surrounding it, was built in 1831 and opened on 1st January 1832, with seating for 200 people. On Census Sunday 30 March 1851 there were 79 worshippers at their morning service and 84 at their evening one. It had 20 children at its Sunday School. The chapel was demolished to make way for a new chapel whose foundation stone was laid on 1 June 1868 , q.v.
Grid ref: SJ 304340.