Prees Primitive Methodist Chapel
Prees Primitive Methodist Chapel
This chapel, which has no datestone, was opened in 1892 & celebrated its centenary in 1992. It is still in use by the Methodist Church in 2017, having been joined by the United Reformed Church in recent years.
Grid ref: SJ554335

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

To return to the main page, click here