The Rock Primitive Methodist Chapels, Ketley
By 1835 The Rock had regular Primitive Methodist preaching. A small plain chapel measuring 30 ft by 21 ft (on the left in this picture), built of brick was erected & opened for worship on the 8th December 1861. This was replaced by a larger polychrome brick chapel (on the right) built in 1877. The old chapel then became a Sunday school. The chapel is still in use in 2016.