[former] Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Roman Bank, Rushbury
This chapel was built in 1836 on the east side of Roman Bank common. During the 1840s there were 20 members, but this number declined during the following decades. The chapel closed in 1928 & this photograph was taken in 1986. The building has since been converted to residential use.
Grid ref: SO 521909
There is a photograph of the chapel taken in 1990 deposited in Shropshire Archives.