[former] Ruyton-of-the-XI-Towns Primitive Methodist Chapel
This chapel, described at the time as a "pretty and substantial building" was built by Mr Hialey at a cost of £300 and opened on the 16th December 1860. The chapel was closed and sold c. 1950.
There was a previous Primitive Methodist chapel in Ruyton which was built in 1841. The seating capacity was 150. It was reported in the 1851 Religious Census there were 30 worshippers at their morning service, 68 at their afternoon one and 96 at their evening service. In addition there were 26 Sunday scholars in the morning and 32 in the afternoon.