[former] Little Ryton Primitive Methodist Chapel, near Dorrington
The chapel was built in 1869-1870 by seceders from Dorrington Congregational chapel. The foundation stones were laid in September 1869 and the chapel opened on Sunday 16 January 1870. The chapel was renovated in 1894 at a cost of £35. The chapel closed after 1906 and has since been converted to residential use and is no longer recognisable as a former chapel.
Grid ref: SJ 490032