[former] Seifton Bache Primitive Methodist Chapel. Also known as Golden Placket Chapel
This chapel, built of stone with polychrome brick dressings, was erected c.1874. The chapel closed in the 1950s. This photograph was taken in 1985, by which time the chapel was derelict. Happily the chapel has been converted to residential use & looks much better now (2005). Click here for a current view.
Grid ref: SJ 481838