The Wellspring Apostolic Christian Centre, Bellevue Road, Shrewsbury
From 1929 the Apostolic Church occupied the former Belle Vue Cemetery chapel (gravestones are still to be seen in the grounds). This building was burnt down in 1943 and a new chapel was built in 1948. This is the building in the photograph, still in use by the Apostolic Church in 2020.
Grid ref: SJ 496117