SHROPSHIRE'S NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS

Christadelphian Ecclesia, Shrewsbury Christadelphian Ecclesia, Monkmoor Road, Shrewsbury
This building, located at the corner of Monkmoor Road and Tankerville Street, used to be the Holy Cross parish room, but was taken over by the Christadelphians in 1994. They had been meeting in Shrewsbury since 1877 but until 1994 had no premises of their own.
Grid ref: SJ 502127

To return to the main page, click here