SHROPSHIRE'S NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS

Christian Science Meeting Room, Shrewsbury Christian Science Meeting Room, Greyfriars Bridge, Shrewsbury
[formerly used by an Assembly of Exclusive Brethren] The movement began in Shrewsbury in 1900 and in 1938 they bought the former Methodist New Connexion chapel on Town Walls where they remained until c. 1983. After renting rooms for a while, they moved to this building on Greyfriars Bridge about 1992, where they are still meeting in 2017.
Grid ref: SJ495121

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

To return to the main page, click here