SHROPSHIRE'S NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS
The house in Fish Street, Shrewsbury, where John Wesley first preached in the town in 1761
A view of the commemorative plaque situated just to the right of the front door of the house,
Grid ref: SJ492124
All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.
To return to the main page,